Spotlight on English-Language Learners
The Education Week Spotlight on English-Language Learners is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Bilingual and dual-language approaches to language development
- ESSA's mandates regarding English-language learners
- Test accommodations to ELLs on college-entrance exams
- Common misconceptions about teaching English-learners
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Online Course Content Writer
- #T.E.A.C.H. (Training Educators And Creating Hope), Plymouth, Michigan
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California
- Deputy Superintendent of Academics
- Providence Public Schools, Providence, Rhode Island
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania