Spotlight on English-Language Learners
The Education Week Spotlight on English-Language Learners is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Bilingual and dual-language approaches to language development
- ESSA's mandates regarding English-language learners
- Test accommodations to ELLs on college-entrance exams
- Common misconceptions about teaching English-learners
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Founding Principal
- Academies of Math and Science, Phoenix, Arizona
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona