Spotlight on English-Language Learners 2016
The Education Week Spotlight on English-Language Learners is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using dual-language immersion to boost student outcomes
- Meeting the needs of Black ELLs
- Promoting bilingualism through "seals of literacy"
- Breaking language barriers with effective ELL strategies
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois