Spotlight on English-Language Learners 2016
The Education Week Spotlight on English-Language Learners is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using dual-language immersion to boost student outcomes
- Meeting the needs of Black ELLs
- Promoting bilingualism through "seals of literacy"
- Breaking language barriers with effective ELL strategies
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Elementary School Master Teacher
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Director of Public Information - 2020/2021
- Adlai E. Stevenson High School, Lincolnshire, IL, US