Spotlight on English-Language Learners 2016
The Education Week Spotlight on English-Language Learners is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using dual-language immersion to boost student outcomes
- Meeting the needs of Black ELLs
- Promoting bilingualism through "seals of literacy"
- Breaking language barriers with effective ELL strategies
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina