Spotlight on English/Language Arts for K-8
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on English/Language Arts for K-8 is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Leveraging personalized learning to engage students in English/Language Arts
- Automating student writing evaluations
- Supporting and stimulating student interest in reading
- Navigating and evaluating common-core literacy requirements
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- ELA TEACHER
- Community Group, Lawrence, MA, US
- High School Principal
- Lewiston-Porter CSD, Youngstown, New York
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona