Spotlight on Dyslexia
The Education Week Spotlight on Dyslexia is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Equipping teachers with the tools they need to work with dyslexic students
- Identifying and supporting students with dyslexia
- How assistive technologies can help students with unique learning styles
- Providing access to remediation and accommodations
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Executive Director
- Tarrant To and Through Partnership (T3), Fort Worth, Texas
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- School Psychologist
- Milford Public Schools, Milford, Connecticut