Spotlight on Dyslexia
The Education Week Spotlight on Dyslexia is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Equipping teachers with the tools they need to work with dyslexic students
- Identifying and supporting students with dyslexia
- How assistive technologies can help students with unique learning styles
- Providing access to remediation and accommodations
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide