Spotlight on Digital Reading
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Reading is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Debating the pros and cons of digital and print reading
- Best practices for implementing a digital language curriculum
- How digital reading impacts students psychologically
- New ways of interacting with reading through digital texts
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Seeking an Ambitious and Passionate English High School Teacher
- Archimedean Upper Conservatory, Miami, Florida
- Elementary School Master Teacher
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- Director of Public Information - 2020/2021
- Adlai E. Stevenson High School, Lincolnshire, IL, US
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.