Spotlight on Digital Literacy
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Literacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Defining what digital literacy means for schools
- Empowering students through digital storytelling
- Innovative ways for educators to approach digital learning
- What literacy skills are required for success in the workplace
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)