Spotlight on Digital Literacy
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Literacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Defining what digital literacy means for schools
- Empowering students through digital storytelling
- Innovative ways for educators to approach digital learning
- What literacy skills are required for success in the workplace
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Join Catapult Learning for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Camden, New Jersey
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Spring-Ford Area School District, Royersford, Pennsylvania