Spotlight on Digital Literacy
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Literacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Defining what digital literacy means for schools
- Empowering students through digital storytelling
- Innovative ways for educators to approach digital learning
- What literacy skills are required for success in the workplace
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona