Spotlight on Digital Literacy
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Literacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Defining what digital literacy means for schools
- Empowering students through digital storytelling
- Innovative ways for educators to approach digital learning
- What literacy skills are required for success in the workplace
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Tarrant To and Through Partnership (T3), Fort Worth, Texas
- School Psychologist
- Milford Public Schools, Milford, Connecticut
- Superintendent of Schools
- Brunswick School Department, Brunswick, Maine
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US