Spotlight on Digital Curriculum
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Curriculum is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How districts are evaluating evolving curriculum options
- Customizing lessons with algorithm-driven playlists
- Supplementing print with digital texts to enhance literacy instruction
- Efficiently integrating digital tools into the classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York