Spotlight on Digital Curriculum
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Curriculum is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How districts are evaluating evolving curriculum options
- Customizing lessons with algorithm-driven playlists
- Supplementing print with digital texts to enhance literacy instruction
- Efficiently integrating digital tools into the classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- Superintendent, Davenport Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Davenport, Iowa
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.