Spotlight on Differentiated Instruction 2016
The Education Week Spotlight on Differentiated Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Personalizing literacy instruction
- The practical challenges of differentiation
- Identifying students' individual learning strengths
- Tailoring curriculum to student learning needs
- Creating a blended math classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California