Spotlight on Differentiated Instruction 2016
The Education Week Spotlight on Differentiated Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Personalizing literacy instruction
- The practical challenges of differentiation
- Identifying students' individual learning strengths
- Tailoring curriculum to student learning needs
- Creating a blended math classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Superintendent, Davenport Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Davenport, Iowa
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.