Spotlight on Data-Informed Learning
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Data-Informed Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Using data to spark daily improvement in schools
- Informing student career plans through job-market data
- Questions on data use for school leaders to consider
- Making data more accessible and practical
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Science Teachers - Immediate Openings
- Neighborhood House Charter School, Dorchester, Massachusetts
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin