Spotlight on Data-Driven Decisionmaking
The Education Week Spotlight on Data-Driven Decisionmaking is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Moving beyond test scores in measuring school success
- Making the most out of predictive analytics
- How districts are mining data to improve hiring practices
- Pushing the boundaries of personalized learning
- Using formative assessment data to improve student outcomes
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Social Studies/English Teacher 6th grade
- Hatikvah International Academy Charter School, East Brunswick, New Jersey
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
- Berkeley County Board of Education, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)