Spotlight on Data-Driven Decisionmaking
The Education Week Spotlight on Data-Driven Decisionmaking is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Moving beyond test scores in measuring school success
- Making the most out of predictive analytics
- How districts are mining data to improve hiring practices
- Pushing the boundaries of personalized learning
- Using formative assessment data to improve student outcomes
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida