Spotlight on Data-Driven Decisionmaking
The Education Week Spotlight on Data-Driven Decisionmaking is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Moving beyond test scores in measuring school success
- Making the most out of predictive analytics
- How districts are mining data to improve hiring practices
- Pushing the boundaries of personalized learning
- Using formative assessment data to improve student outcomes
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)