Spotlight on Data and Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on Data and Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Using assessment data to understand students’ learning strategies
- Tailoring classroom instruction through kindergarten assessments
- How states and districts are crafting innovative tests under ESSA
- Making sense of the data schools collect on students
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania