Spotlight on Data and Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on Data and Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Using assessment data to understand students’ learning strategies
- Tailoring classroom instruction through kindergarten assessments
- How states and districts are crafting innovative tests under ESSA
- Making sense of the data schools collect on students
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Opportunities at VOICE Charter School
- VOICE Charter School, Queens County, New York
- School Psychologist & Social Worker
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, Washington D.C.
- Principal of Gemini Junior High School
- East Maine School District 63, Niles, Illinois
- K-8 Teachers (BCLAD and Single Subject)
- City Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California