Spotlight on Data and Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on Data and Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Using assessment data to understand students’ learning strategies
- Tailoring classroom instruction through kindergarten assessments
- How states and districts are crafting innovative tests under ESSA
- Making sense of the data schools collect on students
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide