Spotlight on Data and Assessment
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Data and Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Using assessment data to understand students’ learning strategies
- Tailoring classroom instruction through kindergarten assessments
- How states and districts are crafting innovative tests under ESSA
- Making sense of the data schools collect on students
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida