Spotlight on Critical Thinking
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Critical Thinking is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Building purpose and meaning into learning
- Teaching students how to learn efficiently
- How to promote curiosity and critical thinking in the classroom
- Encouraging students to think independently
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Public Information - 2020/2021
- Adlai E. Stevenson High School, Lincolnshire, IL, US
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Preschool Director
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Information Technology Assistant
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts