Spotlight on Creating a Culture of Data 2016
The Education Week Spotlight on Creating a Culture of Data is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Training teachers on data use and privacy
- Using data to support at-risk students
- Bridging children's educational records with federal data
- Improving student performance through data-driven decisions
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California