Spotlight on Common-Core Instruction
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Common-Core Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Implementing the common standards in the classroom
- Measuring curriculum materials’ fidelity to the common core
- Leading teacher professional development and common-core adoption
- Evaluating the benefits and shortcomings of the common standards
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Join Futures Education for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Springfield, Massachusetts