Spotlight on Common-Core Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Common-Core Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Implementing the common standards in the classroom
- Measuring curriculum materials’ fidelity to the common core
- Leading teacher professional development and common-core adoption
- Evaluating the benefits and shortcomings of the common standards
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.