Spotlight on Common-Core Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Common-Core Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Implementing the common standards in the classroom
- Measuring curriculum materials’ fidelity to the common core
- Leading teacher professional development and common-core adoption
- Evaluating the benefits and shortcomings of the common standards
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia
- Vance County Schools Opportunity Culture Advanced Teaching and Paraprofessional Positions
- Vance County Schools, Henderson, North Carolina
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland