Spotlight on College and Career Readiness
The Education Week Spotlight on College and Career Readiness is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- How a new provision of the Every Student Succeeds Act is affecting graduation rates
- Assessing whether students have the necessary skills to succeed in the workplace
- Preparing students for jobs in growing industries through career-technical education
- How differing definitions of college readiness may be driving inequality
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.