Spotlight on College and Career Readiness
The Education Week Spotlight on College and Career Readiness is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- How a new provision of the Every Student Succeeds Act is affecting graduation rates
- Assessing whether students have the necessary skills to succeed in the workplace
- Preparing students for jobs in growing industries through career-technical education
- How differing definitions of college readiness may be driving inequality
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Physics Teacher (Grade 9) SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts