Spotlight on Closing the Achievement Gap
The Education Week Spotlight on Closing the Achievement Gap is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Research around educational inequities in America's schools
- Finding opportunities for English-language learners in gifted programs
- How open educational resources are bridging the learning gap
- The need for a more diverse teaching force to close the achievement gap
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts