Spotlight on Classroom Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on Classroom Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Common misconceptions about formative assessment
- Teaching revision in the writing process
- How educators can evaluate students' soft skills
- Improving the quality of STEM classroom assessments
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida