Spotlight on Classroom Assessment
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Classroom Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Common misconceptions about formative assessment
- Teaching revision in the writing process
- How educators can evaluate students' soft skills
- Improving the quality of STEM classroom assessments
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Public Information - 2020/2021
- Adlai E. Stevenson High School, Lincolnshire, IL, US
- Information Technology Assistant
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona