Spotlight on Career Readiness
The Education Week Spotlight on Career Readiness is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Measuring career readiness with new tests
- Expanding the K-12 focus on career readiness with work-based learning and community engagement
- Engaging students in postsecondary preparation with individualized plans
- Promoting the social-emotional skills essential to college and career success
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina