Spotlight on Career Readiness
The Education Week Spotlight on Career Readiness is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Measuring career readiness with new tests
- Expanding the K-12 focus on career readiness with work-based learning and community engagement
- Engaging students in postsecondary preparation with individualized plans
- Promoting the social-emotional skills essential to college and career success
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon