Spotlight on Building Reading Proficiency
The Education Week Spotlight on Building Reading Proficiency is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The efficacy of classroom reading groups
- How curriculum mapping increases coherences and cultural competence
- Why educators need to know the research on reading instruction
- Bringing social robots into classrooms to serve as reading buddies for students
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Public Information - 2020/2021
- Adlai E. Stevenson High School, Lincolnshire, IL, US
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Seeking an Ambitious and Passionate English High School Teacher
- Archimedean Upper Conservatory, Miami, Florida
- Information Technology Assistant
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.