Spotlight on Building Reading Proficiency
The Education Week Spotlight on Building Reading Proficiency is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The efficacy of classroom reading groups
- How curriculum mapping increases coherences and cultural competence
- Why educators need to know the research on reading instruction
- Bringing social robots into classrooms to serve as reading buddies for students
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Saint Hilary School, Tiburon, California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida