Spotlight on Blended Learning
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Blended Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Measuring the effectiveness of blended learning initiatives
- Arguments for and against personalized learning
- Tips for making blended learning more student-centered
- Common themes of successful blended learning approaches
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Seeking an Ambitious and Passionate English High School Teacher
- Archimedean Upper Conservatory, Miami, Florida
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Information Technology Assistant
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts