Spotlight on Blended Learning
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Blended Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Measuring the effectiveness of blended learning initiatives
- Arguments for and against personalized learning
- Tips for making blended learning more student-centered
- Common themes of successful blended learning approaches
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Saint Hilary School, Tiburon, California
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado