Spotlight on Blended Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Blended Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Measuring the effectiveness of blended learning initiatives
- Arguments for and against personalized learning
- Tips for making blended learning more student-centered
- Common themes of successful blended learning approaches
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Dedicated Aide
- spearl @seedschooldc.org, Washington D.C.
- Opportunities at VOICE Charter School
- VOICE Charter School, Queens County, New York
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Hazelwood School District, Florissant, Missouri
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.