Spotlight on Assessment in the ESSA Era
The Education Week Spotlight on Assessment in the ESSA Era is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- What ESSA might mean for interim assessments
- Test accomodations for students with disabilities
- The opt-out movement and testing mandates
- Creating assessments that have purpose
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania