Spotlight on Assessment in the ESSA Era
The Education Week Spotlight on Assessment in the ESSA Era is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- What ESSA might mean for interim assessments
- Test accomodations for students with disabilities
- The opt-out movement and testing mandates
- Creating assessments that have purpose
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida