Spotlight on Assessment 2018
The Education Week Spotlight on Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- How states are responding to ESSA’s testing flexibility
- Helping students cope with test anxiety
- What “assessment literacy” is and why we should care
- The pros and cons of allowing retakes on tests
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- International College Counselor
- Cheongna Dalton School (CDS), Nationwide
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York