Spotlight on Assessment 2018
The Education Week Spotlight on Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- How states are responding to ESSA’s testing flexibility
- Helping students cope with test anxiety
- What “assessment literacy” is and why we should care
- The pros and cons of allowing retakes on tests
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Reading & Instruction Coach/Specialist
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)