Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Instruction
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The evolving curriculum landscape
- How teachers are developing standards-aligned curricula
- Customizing lessons through algorithm-driven playlists
- Using open educational resources to bridge learning gaps
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Positions
- Legacy Academy of Excellence Charter School, Rockford, Illinois
- Elementary School Teacher
- Legends Charter School, Lanham, Maryland
- Founding Principal - Environmental Charter High School (ECHS)
- Environmental Charter School, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)