Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The evolving curriculum landscape
- How teachers are developing standards-aligned curricula
- Customizing lessons through algorithm-driven playlists
- Using open educational resources to bridge learning gaps
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide
- Spanish Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon