Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Instruction
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The evolving curriculum landscape
- How teachers are developing standards-aligned curricula
- Customizing lessons through algorithm-driven playlists
- Using open educational resources to bridge learning gaps
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State