Spotlight on No Child Left Behind (NCLB)
Education Week's Spotlight on No Child Left Behind (NCLB) brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) for schools by state
- Using growth models to determine AYP under NCLB
- Calculating high school graduation rates
- Expanding student participation in public school choice and free tutoring, also known as supplemental education services
- The “differential accountability” pilot project to allow states to experiment with alternative ways of improving schools that are failing to make AYP
- Debate over the reauthorization of No Child Left Behind (NCLB)
- Why schools fail to make AYP under NCLB
A great value! You get the five articles and two Commentaries below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- International College Counselor
- Cheongna Dalton School (CDS), Nationwide