Spotlight on No Child Left Behind (NCLB)
Education Week's Spotlight on No Child Left Behind (NCLB) brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) for schools by state
- Using growth models to determine AYP under NCLB
- Calculating high school graduation rates
- Expanding student participation in public school choice and free tutoring, also known as supplemental education services
- The “differential accountability” pilot project to allow states to experiment with alternative ways of improving schools that are failing to make AYP
- Debate over the reauthorization of No Child Left Behind (NCLB)
- Why schools fail to make AYP under NCLB
A great value! You get the five articles and two Commentaries below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Social Studies/English Teacher 6th grade
- Hatikvah International Academy Charter School, East Brunswick, New Jersey
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
- Berkeley County Board of Education, Martinsburg, West Virginia