Spotlight on No Child Left Behind (NCLB)
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
Education Week's Spotlight on No Child Left Behind (NCLB) brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) for schools by state
- Using growth models to determine AYP under NCLB
- Calculating high school graduation rates
- Expanding student participation in public school choice and free tutoring, also known as supplemental education services
- The “differential accountability” pilot project to allow states to experiment with alternative ways of improving schools that are failing to make AYP
- Debate over the reauthorization of No Child Left Behind (NCLB)
- Why schools fail to make AYP under NCLB
A great value! You get the five articles and two Commentaries below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- High School Principal
- Lewiston-Porter CSD, Youngstown, New York
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Newport News Foundation Director
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US