Spotlight on Mobile Devices
The Education Week Spotlight on Mobile Devices is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Integrating mobile technology into instruction
- Managing and regulating digital devices in schools
- Implementing “school-to-home” policies for mobile devices
- Considering student data privacy and security concerns
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Director of Supports for Instruction (Smarter Balanced)
- Smarter Balanced, Working from home
- Associate Superintendent - Chief Academic Officer
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Master Teacher and other opportunities at Friendship Public Charter School
- Friendship PCS, Washington D.C.
- Remote English Teaching for Rural Chinese Children (Up to 30$/hour)
- Teachplus, Working from home
- Elementary Teacher - Academies of Math and Science
- Academies of Math and Science, Phoenix, Arizona