Spotlight on Mobile Devices
The Education Week Spotlight on Mobile Devices is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Integrating mobile technology into instruction
- Managing and regulating digital devices in schools
- Implementing “school-to-home” policies for mobile devices
- Considering student data privacy and security concerns
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Become a Certified Teacher with the Teach Western Mass Residency: Apply by April 16th
- Teach Western Mass, Holyoke, Massachusetts
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- School Psychologist & Social Worker
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Hazelwood School District, Florissant, Missouri
- K-8 Teachers (BCLAD and Single Subject)
- City Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California