Spotlight on Math Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Math Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The potential impacts of the Common Core Standards on math instruction
- Using smartphones as math learning tools
- New multimedia programs tailored to math students
- Distinguishing students who occasionally struggle in math from those with a genuine disability
- Professional development needs of teachers preparing for common standards in math
- Early math skills as a predictor of school success
You get the nine articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- Executive Director
- Tarrant To and Through Partnership (T3), Fort Worth, Texas
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Assistant Professor, Psychology (School Counseling Program)
- Lewis University, Romeoville, Illinois