Spotlight on Math and the Common Core
The Education Week Spotlight on Math and the Common Core is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Understanding how the math standards will shift when and how topics are introduced
- Preparing students to engage in the eight “mathematical practices” featured in the standards
- Reshaping instructional materials and the role of the “publishers’ criteria” for the common core in math
- Using customized e-textbooks aligned to the standards
- Developing effective tests to assess students’ math abilities
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia