Spotlight on Literacy and the Common Core
The Education Week Spotlight on Literacy in the Common Core is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Integrating literacy across subjects in preparation for the common core
- Shifting attention to informational text and other nonfiction texts
- Applying literacy research to the common standards
- Librarians' roles in preparing for the common core
- Identifying struggling readers and implementing literacy interventions
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida