Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Aligning textbooks to the common-core standards
- Early performance results on common-core assessments
- Preparing principals for the common standards
- Using teacher collaboration to implement the common core
- Applying cost-effective strategies to standards implementation
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Social Studies/English Teacher 6th grade
- Hatikvah International Academy Charter School, East Brunswick, New Jersey
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana