Spotlight on Homework
The Education Week Spotlight on Homework is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The debate about the right amount of homework
- The meaning of unfinished homework
- Time spent on assignments at home
- How the amount of homework for U.S. students compares with other nations
- Dealing with missing homework
- The debate on the value and importance of homework
A great value! You get the ten articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- Spanish Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide