Spotlight on Homework
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Homework is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The debate about the righcont amount of homework
- The meaning of unfinished homework
- Time spent on assignments at home
- How the amount of homework for U.S. students compares with other nations
- Dealing with missing homework
- The debate on the value and importance of homework
A great value! You get the ten articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Principal, Bell Creek Academy
- Bell Creek Academy, Riverview, Florida
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona