Spotlight on the Flu and Schools
The Education Week Spotlight on the Flu and Schools brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using online learning to continue students' education if they are out of school
- Tips to create e-learning plans in the event of swine flu or other circumstances that cause student absences
- How some schools are responding to the flu
- Strategies to provide continuous education when schools are closed
- CDC guidelines on the H1N1 flu virus for schools
A great value! You get the five articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming
- Full Time Special Education Teachers, K-12
- PA Virtual Charter School, Pennsylvania
- Deputy Superintendent of Academics
- Providence Public Schools, Providence, Rhode Island
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.