Spotlight on the Flu and Schools
The Education Week Spotlight on the Flu and Schools brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using online learning to continue students' education if they are out of school
- Tips to create e-learning plans in the event of swine flu or other circumstances that cause student absences
- How some schools are responding to the flu
- Strategies to provide continuous education when schools are closed
- CDC guidelines on the H1N1 flu virus for schools
A great value! You get the five articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Physical Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan