Spotlight on ELLs in the Classroom
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on English-language learners in the Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Intensive English-language learner training for core-content teachers
- Engaging native and nonnative speakers in dual-language classrooms
- 'Shadowing' ELLs as teacher professional development
- Using attendance and grades as early warning signs for ELL dropouts
- Preparing English-language learners for the complex challenges of the common-core curriculum
- Identifying the best research and instructional strategies for ELLs
You get the nine articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- Elementary Principal - Pine Grove
- Hernando County School Board, Spring Hill, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California