Spotlight on ELLs in the Classroom
The Education Week Spotlight on ELLs in the Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Developing oral-language skills for English-learners
- Using data to inform ELL instruction
- Educating long-term English-language learners
- Strategies for math instruction
- Mixing students at varying levels of English proficiency
- Online resources for English-language learners
- Research on improving achievement for English-learners
A great value! You get the eight articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Full Time Special Education Teachers, K-12
- PA Virtual Charter School, Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Online Course Content Writer
- #T.E.A.C.H. (Training Educators And Creating Hope), Plymouth, Michigan
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Chief Technology Officer
- Indian Prairie School District 204, Naperville, Illinois