Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The role of technology leaders in reimagining learning
- The benefits and drawbacks of 'flipped classrooms'
- Using technology to measure readiness for the common core's online assessments
- A new crop of district positions springing up to tackle "innovation"
- Balancing digital innovation with traditional academic assessment
- How districts are managing social media communications
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Long-Term Substitute- 7th Grade Language Arts Teacher
- Academy of the Holy Names, Tampa, FL, US
- Chief Technology Officer
- Indian Prairie School District 204, Naperville, Illinois
- Online Course Content Writer
- #T.E.A.C.H. (Training Educators And Creating Hope), Plymouth, Michigan
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California