Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders
The Education Week Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The role of technology leaders in reimagining learning
- The benefits and drawbacks of 'flipped classrooms'
- Using technology to measure readiness for the common core's online assessments
- A new crop of district positions springing up to tackle "innovation"
- Balancing digital innovation with traditional academic assessment
- How districts are managing social media communications
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Headmaster - Boston Latin Academy
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, Massachusetts
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California