Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders
The Education Week Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The role of technology leaders in reimagining learning
- The benefits and drawbacks of 'flipped classrooms'
- Using technology to measure readiness for the common core's online assessments
- A new crop of district positions springing up to tackle "innovation"
- Balancing digital innovation with traditional academic assessment
- How districts are managing social media communications
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts
- International School of the Peninsula Head of School
- RG175, Nationwide
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Fairbanks North Star Borough School District, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Upper School Spanish Teacher
- The Hun School of Princeton, Princeton, New Jersey