Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The role of technology leaders in reimagining learning
- The benefits and drawbacks of 'flipped classrooms'
- Using technology to measure readiness for the common core's online assessments
- A new crop of district positions springing up to tackle "innovation"
- Balancing digital innovation with traditional academic assessment
- How districts are managing social media communications
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina