Spotlight on Dropout Prevention
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Dropout Prevention is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using early-college programs to increase student engagement and reduce dropout rates
- Developing early warning indicators for ELL dropouts
- Motivating underachieving students in online credit recovery courses
- Eliminating barriers to graduation and college for Hispanic girls
- Preventing chronic absenteeism in schools
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Technology Officer
- Indian Prairie School District 204, Naperville, Illinois
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Deputy Superintendent of Academics
- Providence Public Schools, Providence, Rhode Island