Spotlight on Digital Literacy in the Common-Core Era
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Literacy in the Common-Core Era is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Incorporating digital literacy into the common core
- Lessons learned from virtual education
- Efforts aimed at closing the digital skills gap
- Forming public-private relationships to support digital literacy
- Deepening the use of technology with digital natives
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- EdWeek TopSchoolJobs Online Job Fair | DSST Public Schools
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Denver, Colorado
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)