Spotlight on Digital Literacy in the Common-Core Era
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Literacy in the Common-Core Era is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Incorporating digital literacy into the common core
- Lessons learned from virtual education
- Efforts aimed at closing the digital skills gap
- Forming public-private relationships to support digital literacy
- Deepening the use of technology with digital natives
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Assistant Superintendent for Support Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.