Spotlight on Digital Literacy in the Common-Core Era
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Literacy in the Common-Core Era is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Incorporating digital literacy into the common core
- Lessons learned from virtual education
- Efforts aimed at closing the digital skills gap
- Forming public-private relationships to support digital literacy
- Deepening the use of technology with digital natives
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York