Spotlight on Data-Driven Decisionmaking
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Data-Driven Decisionmaking is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Mining data to improve student learning
- Leveraging schools' investment in data systems
- Using data to predict which students are likely to dropout
- Managing student privacy
- Securing school data systems from crashes and failures
- Implementing student-data technology
You get the nine articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut
- Join Durham Public Schools for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Durham, North Carolina