Spotlight on Creating Readers
The Education Week Spotlight on Creating Readers is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- Coaching teachers to boost student’s reading skills
- Using e-readers with dyslexic students
- Teaching literacy skills with video and interactive games
- Measuring the impact of the “Striving Readers” program
- Achieving full literacy with response to intervention (RTI)
A great value! You get seven articles, commentaries and a resource guide in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida