Spotlight on Creating Readers
The Education Week Spotlight on Creating Readers is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- Coaching teachers to boost student’s reading skills
- Using e-readers with dyslexic students
- Teaching literacy skills with video and interactive games
- Measuring the impact of the “Striving Readers” program
- Achieving full literacy with response to intervention (RTI)
A great value! You get seven articles, commentaries and a resource guide in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Variety of Teaching, Support & Coaching Positions in beautiful, western, Colorado!
- Garfield School District Re-2, Nationwide
- Science Curriculum Coordinator (JK-12)
- Cambridge Public Schools, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- 9-12 Math Teacher (2018-19)
- West Charlotte IB High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- High School Principal - Monument Mountain Regional High School
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Great Barrington, Massachusetts
- Director - Instructional Leadership
- Center for Educational Leadership, University of Washington College of Education, Nationwide