Spotlight on Creating Readers
The Education Week Spotlight on Creating Readers is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- Coaching teachers to boost student’s reading skills
- Using e-readers with dyslexic students
- Teaching literacy skills with video and interactive games
- Measuring the impact of the “Striving Readers” program
- Achieving full literacy with response to intervention (RTI)
A great value! You get seven articles, commentaries and a resource guide in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York