Spotlight on Common Standards
The Education Week Spotlight on Common Standards brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- The Common Core effort to establish uniform expectations for the nation's students
- The development process of crafting draft standards
- Who is involved in deciding what math and language arts skills students will need to know
- The commonality of standards across states
- Expert commentary on how national content standards compare to the standards currently in use and related assessment and curriculum issues
- Web resources on common academic standards
A great value! You get the nine articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Deputy Superintendent of Academics
- Providence Public Schools, Providence, Rhode Island
- Council Rock School District, Newtown, Pennsylvania
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.