Spotlight on Common Standards
The Education Week Spotlight on Common Standards brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- The Common Core effort to establish uniform expectations for the nation's students
- The development process of crafting draft standards
- Who is involved in deciding what math and language arts skills students will need to know
- The commonality of standards across states
- Expert commentary on how national content standards compare to the standards currently in use and related assessment and curriculum issues
- Web resources on common academic standards
A great value! You get the nine articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona