Spotlight on Common Standards
The Education Week Spotlight on Common Standards brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- The Common Core effort to establish uniform expectations for the nation's students
- The development process of crafting draft standards
- Who is involved in deciding what math and language arts skills students will need to know
- The commonality of standards across states
- Expert commentary on how national content standards compare to the standards currently in use and related assessment and curriculum issues
- Web resources on common academic standards
A great value! You get the nine articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina