Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards (2011)
On Implementing Common Standards
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Developing shared curriculum guidelines
- Crafting common assessment systems
- Designing accommodations in common standards tests for students with disabilities
- Training teachers on the common standards
- Preparing technology systems for common standards implementation
A great value! You get the ten articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California
- ELEMENTARY ED 3
- Brevard Public Schools, Palm Bay, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Full Time Special Education Teachers, K-12
- PA Virtual Charter School, Pennsylvania
- Chief Technology Officer
- Indian Prairie School District 204, Naperville, Illinois