Spotlight on Common Core Assessment and Curriculum
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Common Core Assessment and Curriculum is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Developing and aligning curriculum to the common-core standards
- Crafting assessments to measure for college readiness
- A new shift to informational texts in the English/language arts curriculum
- Using curriculum models from other countries to shape the common core
- Using computer-based assessments to capture student knowledge
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal, Bell Creek Academy
- Bell Creek Academy, Riverview, Florida
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida