Spotlight on Common Core Assessment and Curriculum
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Common Core Assessment and Curriculum is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Developing and aligning curriculum to the common-core standards
- Crafting assessments to measure for college readiness
- A new shift to informational texts in the English/language arts curriculum
- Using curriculum models from other countries to shape the common core
- Using computer-based assessments to capture student knowledge
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- INNOVATION SCHOOL FOUNDING PRINCIPAL (19-20 School Year) (1338)
- Ferguson-Florissant School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- 2019-2020 Classroom Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Director of Business and Finance
- Westwood Public Schools, Westwood, Massachusetts