Spotlight on College Readiness and Access
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on College Readiness and Access is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The digital divide in the college admissions process
- Districts using early-college models
- How 'soft skills,' like resiliency and grit, help students prepare for college
- Challenges faced by college admissions counselors
- Preparing students for the academic and financial demands of college
- The gap in college-completion for Latino students
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ELA TEACHER
- Community Group, Lawrence, MA, US
- Math Teacher (Los Angeles Unified, Carver Middle School)
- Partnership for Los Angeles Schools, Los Angeles, California
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Newport News Foundation Director
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US