Spotlight on College Readiness and Access
The Education Week Spotlight on College Readiness and Access is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The digital divide in the college admissions process
- Districts using early-college models
- How 'soft skills,' like resiliency and grit, help students prepare for college
- Challenges faced by college admissions counselors
- Preparing students for the academic and financial demands of college
- The gap in college-completion for Latino students
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida