Spotlight on Charter School Research
The Education Week Spotlight on Charter School Research is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- Measuring the success and viability of charter schools
- Charter Management Organizations (CMOs)
- Fostering collaboration between charter and district schools
- Building high-quality charter schools
- Special education enrollment in charter schools
- Academic performance of charter schools students
A great value! You get seven articles, commentaries and a resource guide in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York