Spotlight on Charter School Research
The Education Week Spotlight on Charter School Research is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- Measuring the success and viability of charter schools
- Charter Management Organizations (CMOs)
- Fostering collaboration between charter and district schools
- Building high-quality charter schools
- Special education enrollment in charter schools
- Academic performance of charter schools students
A great value! You get seven articles, commentaries and a resource guide in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Social Studies/English Teacher 6th grade
- Hatikvah International Academy Charter School, East Brunswick, New Jersey
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona