Spotlight on Charter School Research
The Education Week Spotlight on Charter School Research is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- Measuring the success and viability of charter schools
- Charter Management Organizations (CMOs)
- Fostering collaboration between charter and district schools
- Building high-quality charter schools
- Special education enrollment in charter schools
- Academic performance of charter schools students
A great value! You get seven articles, commentaries and a resource guide in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona