Spotlight on Charter School Leadership
Education Week's Spotlight on Charter School Leadership brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Succession planning to ensure school stability
- What it takes to open a charter school, including marketing, hiring, and facilities
- Practical leadership lessons informed by business
- One city’s expansion of charter schools
- The role of philanthropy in the development of charter schools
- Preparation programs for charter school leadership
- The growth of charter management organizations
- Research on who leads charter schools, why they do it, and where they struggle
A great value! You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida