Spotlight on Charter School Leadership
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
Education Week's Spotlight on Charter School Leadership brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Succession planning to ensure school stability
- What it takes to open a charter school, including marketing, hiring, and facilities
- Practical leadership lessons informed by business
- One city’s expansion of charter schools
- The role of philanthropy in the development of charter schools
- Preparation programs for charter school leadership
- The growth of charter management organizations
- Research on who leads charter schools, why they do it, and where they struggle
A great value! You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director (Head of School)
- Triangle Associates, Burien, Washington State
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Elementary School Teacher
- Legends Charter School, Lanham, Maryland
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona