Spotlight on Charter School Leadership
Education Week's Spotlight on Charter School Leadership brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Succession planning to ensure school stability
- What it takes to open a charter school, including marketing, hiring, and facilities
- Practical leadership lessons informed by business
- One city’s expansion of charter schools
- The role of philanthropy in the development of charter schools
- Preparation programs for charter school leadership
- The growth of charter management organizations
- Research on who leads charter schools, why they do it, and where they struggle
A great value! You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina